The cast introduces themselves and discusses what defines Eberron as a setting, what it has to offer GMs, and what expectations players should have.
Keith, Wayne, Kristian, and their new co-host, Imogen Gingell venture into the wilds of the Eldeen Reaches.
- 00:00:00 – Introduction
- 00:00:13 – New Co-host: Imogen Gingell!
- 00:03:16 – Readings:
- 00:04:02 – Druidic Magic as an Adopted Cultural Tool
- 00:07:30 – Who Signed the Treaty of Thronehold on Behalf of Oalian
- 00:09:59 – Oalian and the Wardens of the Wood
- 00:11:10 – New Chapter
- 00:12:13 – Druid-like Communities and Characters
- 00:15:04 – Leveraging the Wardens of the Wood
- 00:18:26 – Wardens are the Protective Barrier between the Wild and the People
- 00:20:11 – The Dangers of the Eldeen Reaches
- 00:24:01 – Range of Adventures in the Eldeen Reaches
- 00:28:23 – Fey and the Greensingers
- 00:30:32 – Manifest Zones and Powerful Threats
- 00:34:28 – The Conflict with Aundair
- 00:38:00 – Character’s Views on Aundair
- 00:40:44 – Opportunities for House Vadalis
- 00:43:01 – Archetypes of the Eldeen
- 00:46:18 – How Did the Secession Affect You?
- 00:46:52 – Characters Touched by the Fey
- 00:47:39 – Concept: Lost Soldiers Emerging into a Changed World
- 00:49:05 – Change Happens
- 00:50:01 – Special Announcement
- 00:55:56 – Wrap Up
Keith, Wayne, and Kristian delve deep into the Mror Holds to dig into the dwarves.
Keith, Wayne, and Kristian explore the culture and identity of Eberron’s half-elves.
Keith and Kristian examine the Treaty of Thronehold, how it has shaped the continent of Khorvaire, and what effects it can have in your campaign.
Keith and Kristian venture to the outer regions of Khorvaire to study the various cultures of orcs and half-orcs.