The cast introduces themselves and discusses what defines Eberron as a setting, what it has to offer GMs, and what expectations players should have.
Keith and Kristian venture to the outer regions of Khorvaire to study the various cultures of orcs and half-orcs.
- 00:00:00 – Introduction
- 00:00:17 – Readings
- 00:01:28 – What Sets the Orcs of Eberron Apart
- 00:06:00 – Specific Orc Subcultures
- 00:06:21 – Shadow Marches Orcs
- 00:08:50 – Tribes, Clans, and House Tharashk
- 00:13:14 – Player Motivations
- 00:14:25 – Half-orc Status
- 00:18:32 – Cults of the Dragon Below
- 00:19:48 – The Jhorsh’tar
- 00:23:05 – Droaam Orcs
- 00:26:48 – Orcs in the Demon Wastes and the Ghaash’kala
- 00:27:06 – New Chapter
- 00:35:04 – Why Orcs are Great
- 00:36:30 – Meme Reference: Gatekeeper vs. Valenar
- 00:39:00 – Half-orcs: The Bridge between Worlds
- 00:40:30 – For Players
- 00:43:50 – Designing the Orcs of Eberron
- 00:46:40 – Ghaash’kala and the Prophecy
- 00:48:58 – Oracles of the Draconic Prophecy
- 00:50:43 – Alternative Gatekeeper Seals
- 00:54:24 – Wrap up
Special thanks to Joseph Meehan for his assistance with capturing and submitting time markers on this episode.
Keith, Wayne, and Kristian talk about all of the exciting content and accessories to be released for Eberron and explore Eberron: Rising from the Last War.
Keith and Kristian are joined by Don Bassingthwaite, author of The Dragon Below and Legacy of Dhakaan trilogies of Eberron novels, to study the culture and history of the Dar.
Keith and Kristian catch up at Dragon Con to discuss Keith’s panels.
Listen in on Keith’s “Eberron in Fifth Edition” panel at Dragon Con 2019 in which he discuss Eberron: Rising from the Last War by Wizards of the Coast and reveals the title of his own Eberron supplement Project Raptor.